Bookminders is the place where work life balance is the rule, not the exception.
Bookminders, an outsourced accounting services company, is hiring a part-time Business Development Specialist for the Greater Delaware Valley. This unique position allows the employee to enjoy a work-life balance that includes:
- A Flexible Schedule – Hours are flexible and part-time, but must be conducted during normal business hours.
- Work From home – Approximately half the work is performed from a home office.
- Earnings Potential – Hourly compensation corresponding with a professional level position, prior experience and existing relationships within the metro Greater Delaware Valley market. Annual Bonus Incentive.
- Create and maintain referral relationships with CPA firms (does not require proposing or closing new business)
- Build referral network by in person meetings and over the phone communication
- Participate in networking events
- Maintain proprietary data base with referral relation activities
- Work under the direction of and strategically collaborate with the top managers
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual performance reports
- Desire to work 20to 30 hours per week with half the time working from home
- Must have proven record of successful and existing relationships within the Baltimore CPA market
- 4+years experience in an outside sales role developing business-to-business referral relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and ambitious
- Mature and self-confident
- Effective time management skills and a strong work ethic
- Separate, dedicated home office space with high-speed internet connection
- Must have own transportation for travel in the Baltimore area