Country:United States of America
Location:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of how to put together business and product strategies for the military ground vehicle channel markets and be responsible for supporting sales growth through new and existing sales channels.
- Support the Military Ground Vehicle BD Leader in all initiatives to ensure that we protect, defend, and grow our sales year over year.
- Helping secure new opportunities and manage a structured pursuit pipeline to meet/exceed quarterly business booking targets.
- Facilitate support from Collins Aerospace Global Customer Managers (GCM) and Customer Service Managers (CSM) in the pursuit and capture of key programs and position Kidde in the military ground vehicle market channel.
- Leading corporate approval process (Passport Process) for RFQ/RFP’s
- Development of pricing and negotiation strategies which support target capture plans
- Coordinate contracts risk review with internal contracts team
- Supporting in activities such as bids, trade shows, and customer relationship management
- Participate in the development of personal customer relations with prospective accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date data in CRM tool to provide transparency to the various internal business functions and demand management to ensure achieving customer milestones and commitments.
- Research potential new product development opportunities based on customer and market needs.
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience. In absence of degree, 7 years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years in business development, customer management, technical sales, or have product knowledge and skill set.
- Military Ground Vehicle industry experience is desired.
- Solid understanding of common office technology, including Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous working with CRM (Sales Force, Dynamics, etc…) is desired.
- Domestic and international travel is approximately 15%, but could be higher if required to achieve emergent business objectives and deliverable.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms