Cumulus Media Peoria is offering a great opportunity to be a part of the radio broadcasting industry as a Business Assistant. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter and highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
About Cumulus Media
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 453 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMY�s, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events.
The Business & Digital Assistant position is a part-time, exempt administrative position. This individual will assist the Business & Digital Sales Manager, with reporting, data entry and will provide general administrative support, among other duties:
BUSINESS OFFICE -
- Process credit card payments daily, as needed
- Pull and print lockbox deposits daily
- Enter payment batches in commercial traffic system daily
- Prepare and mail deposits to lockbox weekly
- Enter lockbox deposit totals into cash receipts tab of template daily
- Assist Business Manager with month end procedures
LOCAL TRAFFIC -
- Input and download national commercial orders as needed
- Export commercial log info to and from the local automation system daily
- Load Digital commercial traffic daily, as needed
- Perform commercial log reconciliation/correction daily
- Send weekly affidavits
- Weekly and month-end billing
- Generate invoices
- Reconcile commercial inventory between traffic system and streaming
- Prepare Co-op advertising invoice affidavits
- Contact and follow up on credit references for new accounts
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good at problem solving and prioritizing
- Great team player
What We Offer:
- Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay.
For immediate consideration, please email Melanie.Parker@cumulus.com
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.