Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Demand Planning & Fulfillment Department has an opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Fulfillment Business Intelligence Analyst will serve a critical role in helping to define and measure fulfillment performance across the Albertsons ecommerce organization. The position will provide analytic backbone to drive business performance and help functional leaders make informed decisions.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain scalable, automated dashboards and reports that benchmark and track progress against key operational performance goals and initiatives.
• Work with management and/or internal stakeholders to define business requirements and analytical needs.
• Develop a deep understanding of existing performance and productivity metrics, and develop new KPI's, metrics, and measures to gauge fulfillment performance.
• Own regular and ad-hoc analysis on operational performance and projects to continuously improve and scale Albertson's eCommerce fulfillment operations.
• Understand and communicate root causes of impacts to performance and attainment of business objectives.
• Develop actionable insights and areas of opportunity for eCommerce fulfillment performance, quality, and productivity and make recommendations to operating teams.
• Conduct data mining, regression analysis and other quantitative analysis using statistical technology.
• Perform data modeling using/modifying existing models.
• Work to define and structure fulfillment and operational data. and ensure metrics source data is reliable.
• May work across departments or business groups to obtain information.
• Flag opportunities and challenges using data in the current processes and metrics to ensure proactive response and help business course correct or seize opportunities
• Support Fulfillment Initiatives and AdHoc analyses as needed.
• 4-year degree (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or similar focus) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, operations, fulfillment, finance, and/or analytics.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with data science analytical tools, e.g. R, Python, and advanced level Excel
• Knowledge and experience with data query and extraction technologies (e.g. SQL, Teradata, Snowflake)
• Knowledge and experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Domo)
• Experience as data science formalizer (Strong Plus)
• Experience working with APIs and setting up databases (Strong Plus)
• Ability to manage-up and form business strategy
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled