Business Intelligence Analyst & Project Manager permanent job in Parsippany, NJ.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, schedules, tasks, issues, budgets and deliverables.
- Design Prototype during Discovery sessions and create wireframes
- Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Perform Business Analyst, QA, PM role as needed.
- Lead, design and develop intuitive reports, dashboards, and graphs using Oracle Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and Data Exploration analytics.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated data, model and information from various ERP systems.
- Documentation of business and IT solutions, business process functional and nonfunctional requirements and problems. Enforces Governance framework across all the projects
- Collaborate with business, IT, vendors, on-off shore development team and other stakeholders.
- Documentation of test plan, test cases, test scripts and performing QA activities for various business applications.
- Facilitate the status and governance communication between business stakeholders, Senior IT leadership reports and the various IT groups.
- Assist and perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus or major in role related area desired.
- PMP Certification desired.
- 5-7 Years of significant software development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, graphs using Excel/Oracle BI/ Power BI.
- 2-3 Years of relevant Business Analyst experience interfacing with customers to collect, refine, design, analyze, test and support large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse projects and applications requirements leveraging data from CRM, Resource and Project Management, Finance, Talent, HR, and other business domains.
- 2-3 Years of relevant Project Manager experience leading, managing and developing a project plan, scope, WBS, priorities, deliverables and supporting global ERP and business transformation projects.
- Experience and deep understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies, and Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
- Experience in collecting, defining and implementing BI report, dimensions, measures, metrics, KPIs and security requirements across the organization.
- Experience leading meetings, creating presentations, status reports, business requirements and specifications document, test plan, test cases and test scripts.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications, interacting professionally and managing expectations of a diverse group of executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
- Must have experience in Business Analyst common practices such as collecting requirements, running Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, conducting requirements gathering workshop, conducting defect triages, performing application testing, and providing release and application support.
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience providing training/support to team members a plus.
- Experience collaborating with remote/offshore global development teams desired.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.