Who is AST?
Automated Systems of Tacoma (AST) is a technology leader specializing in advanced aseptic filling and closing systems. Our focus is to provide innovative and flexible products that satisfy the most challenging product and regulatory requirements for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. AST's spectrum of products includes semi-automated to completely automated and integrated cGMP manufacturing systems for processing vials, syringes, and cartridges.
At AST, our Core Values of Integrity, Trust, Communication, Accountability, Team, Customer Focused; and Key Behaviors of Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Continuous Learning define who we are and the attitudes in which we approach the workplace. By consistently living out these Core Values and Key Behaviors, we earn the right to celebrate our victories together; but we are never completely satisfied.
The Business Intelligence Analyst supports all areas of the business to help drive better decision making by leveraging structured and unstructured disparate datasets in the presentation of actionable intelligence. This position will be responsible for developing dashboards and toolsets in support of ASTâ€™s goals. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with different teams to automate reports, promote self-sufficiency, and drive data consumption.
Responsibilities and Activities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner and collaborate with teams across the organization in support of goals and data-driven decision making.
- Work with stakeholders to help identify needs, develop requirements, and build dashboards, self-serve solutions, and visualization.
- Train end-users on Power BI and best practices to help drive data consumption.
- Critically evaluate and screen data.
- Design, develop, and manage tools to support ongoing business reporting.
- Proactively design, test, and deploy new dashboards, visualizations, and toolsets.
- Develop a data governance program.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals.
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative related discipline.
- 3-5 years of professional analytics experience.
- Strong background in Power BI, SQL, DAX, and Power Query.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced Excel and data modeling Skillsets.
- Experience with Python.
- Experienced with Data Warehouse development (Azure preferred).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly accurate and thorough in tasks.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take and successfully pass a drug test.
AST is proud of our team. Providing challenging and rewarding work, with opportunities for personal/professional development is our key to this longevity. AST is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full-time position based in Tacoma. Compensation is competitive, including salary, bonus potential, health plan options, competitive 401K match, and paid time off.
Powered by JazzHR