Our Mission at ADS Inc. is to actively seek our customers' equipment and logistical challenges and deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions. As we focus on growing our business, engaging with the internal stakeholders and providing them with high quality reliable information and insights is critical for success. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have the opportunity to centrally support these efforts at ADS.
You will collaborate with all the departments within ADS. You will become the primary contact for business intelligence solutions within the company. You will also have the opportunity to participate in every step of a data driven decision-making process including identifying business needs, generating hypotheses, work planning, identifying and collecting data, analysis, producing conclusions and insights, and communicating findings.
- Business User Liaison Collaborate with the business users
- Requirement gathering and analysis for Business Intelligence products
- Develop and Manage Business Intelligence reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation for requirements, designs and solutions
- Identify and implement Best Practices for Business Intelligence products
- Identify opportunities to employ technology to improve processes
- Assist Business Units with ad-hoc reports and analysis to support business goals
- Be the Point-Person for any data related request from the various users
- Analyze business impact of various factors in collaboration with the sales team and suggest courses of action
- Identify advanced analytics projects and collaborate with the team to deliver high quality products
- Promote Business Analytics products within the company
- Ensure continuous learning related to Business Intelligence through courses, conferences, webinars etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or Mathematics
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, MS Office (especially Excel) and Tableau (or a similar visualization platform)
- Knowledge of basic statistics, data analysis and visualization
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to easily communicate complex ideas, issues and designs to a diverse audience
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- MS in Business Analytics
- Knowledge of SCRUM Framework
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python, R, Java, Scala
ADS believes that a diverse work environment leads to bigger thinking and more creative solutions to our customers problems and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identification, national origin or any other legally protected characteristic. We strive to represent our community with a workforce diverse in gender and ethnicity. We actively seek out veterans and the disabled for opportunities at ADS.