Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to bring to life your academic knowlegde at a scale of a multinational company?
We are looking for hardworking, curious and tech savvy students/graduates to join our IT department supporting our commercial functions and bringing to life several project for automation and simplification!
Your role as Business Intelligence Intern will be working closely with the business partners and commercial departments in P&G to develop new features to our solutions, automate and simplify our cross-functional processes. You will also cooperate closely with our business services hub and external driven departments. You will use your technical skills, passion for programming, you will need to bring innovation faster and better through your own work or working with IT vendors.
We offer you:
- The chance to apply your knowledge in real life and learn new skills daily technologies
- Truly significant work from day one;
- Guidance, coaching and trainings to help you every step of the way;
- A project that you own End to End;
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world;
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more);
Doing an internship in P&G is the best way to explore the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
You are a great fit for this role if you:
- Are a top talent student of School of Information Science and Technology or related field
- Knowledge of RPA, PowerBI, Knime, DAX, SQL, Python will be considered a plus
- Have the ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems
- Have excellent collaboration skills and enjoy to work within diverse organizations and teams;
- Have a very good command of the English language.
Just so you know:
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and this position offers great opportunities for future career development;
- Internship duration is between 5 months, starting in Feb’21
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.