About Fallon Health
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit www.fallonhealth.org.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant works closely with business and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. They partner with the business to determine business needs, priorities, define KPI’s and establish BI strategy. This includes the design, and implementation of dashboards, reports and other various BI applications.
BI Consultants develop and implement BI solutions that enable the business to use data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms for the purpose of analysis, exploration, prescriptive/predictive analytics and reporting. Key to this role is establishing the BI enterprise architecture and BI design standards that will support the Fallon Health BI strategy. The BI Consultant plays an important role in advancing the Fallon Health BI maturity path by providing the necessary consultation, education, and capabilities in order to meet our corporate and strategic goals.
• Works on highly complex, cross-functional, and enterprise BI solutions.
• Provides subject matter expertise for key BI functions.
• Provide expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
• Delivers BI architecture consultation, recommendations and designs.
• Implements report and semantic layer design standards and BI best practices.
• Establishes visualization best practices.
• Expertise in data warehouse concepts, dimensional, physical and logical models.
• Recommends quality metrics and ensures metrics are documented and tracked.
• Contributes to the BI strategic direction for the enterprise.
• Establishes the BI education series for the enterprise.
• Stays abreast of BI products/tools.
• Defines information quality metrics.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• Expert knowledge of SAP Business Objects and other relevant BI solutions.
• Typically requires 7+ years of BI consulting and development experience.
• Healthcare background preferred.
• Business Object 4.2 - Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports
• SQL Server – SSMS, SSIS
• Visualization tools
• MS Office including Visio
Fallon Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.