Position: Business Intelligence & Data Analyst
Location: USFF Norfolk, VA 23551
Employees average stay of 9 years… a true career! If everything you care about depends on your job security then PROSOFT is the place to be. PROSOFT employees stay with our company for an average of 9 years. Now that’s stability you can bank on. If you’re looking for better skill fit, advancement opportunity, educational reimbursement, or just a friendlier place to call home….think PROSOFT….a place where you’re recognized and appreciated for your contributions.
- Six years of experience in interpreting and analyzing data for data-driven solutions, data regression models using predictive data modeling and analyzing data mining algorithms.
- Experience and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel Analysis Pak, Minitab, MS SQL Analysis Services, Python and/or R in processing data for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Proficiency and in-depth experience in using AGILE concepts and best practices.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows O/S and Linux O/S
- Experience in MS SQL, MySQL, C, C++, C#, Java, Java Script, JSON, IIS, Apache Web Server, Ruby, PHP and MySQL
- Experience in writing technical manuals and use guides.
- Knowledge of current DON or DOD Information Assurance policies
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics.
- Must maintain current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Machine Learning Certification. MCSA certification must be one of the current published paths by Microsoft or follow-on certification with emphasis on the platform or system being supported in this PWS.
Selected candidates must be able to obtain a SECRET CLEARANCE.
All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation.
Please visit our website, www.prosoft-eng.com for all up to date listings of all Open and Available Positions.
All candidates selected will be subject to a background security investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information
About Us: Professional Software Engineering, Inc. (dba PROSOFT) has completed its acquisition of MYMIC, LLC (MYMIC). Effective 1 June 2019, MYMIC became a wholly owned subsidiary of PROSOFT. PROSOFT and MYMIC leadership have been colleagues for many years, and the acquisition was a logical and desired action by both parties.” Both PROSOFT and MYMIC support a number of DoD customers with considerable expertise in Information Technology, Training Development, and Modeling and Simulation. By leveraging their combined experience, customer base, and capabilities, both companies will be able to pursue new opportunities. Combined, MYMIC and PROSOFT have been in business for over 50 years, and with your support we can enjoy another 50 years of success!
The recruitment, testing and hiring of all personnel will be without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Attempts will be made to contact known sources of minority and women potential applicants so as to maximize the participation of such applicants.
Business Intelligence Analyst