The Business Intelligence Data Engineer is responsible for the end to end vision and engineering of business intelligence technical architecture while working collaboratively with leadership, end-users, subject matter experts, and IT staff to translate business use cases and/or requirements into data models, data integration routines, and advanced reporting solutions within Qlik and other systems that are scalable and secure.
- Development, performance monitoring, and tuning of Qlik applications.
- Perform a variety of project oriented tasks to support the information needs of the firm.
- Develop and oversee data definitions and critical reporting fields in Finance and other administrative dashboards.
- Write efficient and transparent Qlik code to create and update dimensions and measures.
- Design and develop Qlik Sense user interfaces.
- Regular interaction with technical and non-technical teams for requirements gathering, administrative tasks, and the production of quality documentation.
- Use of complex Qlik functions and developing optimal scripts for a given solution.
- Extract/Transform/Loading of data into Qlik from multiple data sources.
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with Qlik Suite (Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
- Strong background with database development, data warehousing and business intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the QlikView and Qlik Sense Architecture.
- Experience with TSQL and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Like Sense applications.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred.