At Hasbro, we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years, and we believe the best is yet to come.
Do you have a passion for data and would you like to work with some of the latest tools like SAP HANA? In this key role you will have the opportunity to shape the future of Hasbro's enterprise data warehouse environment! We have an opportunity for a Data Warehouse Manager to supervise a global team of data warehouse developers and architects responsible for building the data foundation that supports reporting insights and analytics for Hasbro’s business community. You will expand the usable pool of data available for conducting analysis and help execute the roadmap for business intelligence within Hasbro. This includes scoping, planning, and executing strategic analytics projects to help Hasbro make data driven decisions.
A day in the life as the Enterprise Data Warehouse Manager:
- Manage a team of developers responsible for all data integration activities into and out of the corporate data warehouse, establishing priorities and resource planning.
- Lead multiple projects, setting priorities with measurable objectives, monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Establish and ensure consistency to development and change control standards.
- Participate in creating the roadmap for the current and future data warehouse architecture.
- Hire, mentor and develop data integration and architect team members building on talent and development opportunities.
- Analyze current methods, evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and innovations and collaboratively improve or implement new processes, workﬂows, and technology solutions that improve eﬃciency.
What you'll brin
- 10+ years of experience in Data integration, Data Engineering, Analytics, Consulting, or a related data field.
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or data analytics related field.
- Experience leading a team in a data warehouse environment.
- Hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter ETL tool as well as experience with SQL Server and SAP HANA.
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving needs and drive projects to successful completion in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with modern data warehouse technologies and in building a strategic roadmap for data warehouse modernization is desirable.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company.
Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Jobs in RI, Jobs in Rhode Island, Jobs in Providence, RI Jobs, Rhode Island Jobs, Jobs in MA, Jobs in Massachusetts, Jobs in Boston, MA Jobs, Massachusetts Jobs, Boston Jobs, Data Jobs, BI Jobs, Business Intelligence Jobs
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.