About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in one of the following locations: Mooresville, NC, Smyrna, GA, Bentonville, AR or Livonia, MI!
As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will:
- Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
- Provide mentorship and direction to direct reports; help develop the skills and capabilities of direct reports
- Support, test, and analyze applicable business applications
- Effectively manage IT projects from conception to implementation, ensuring that projects stay in scope, on time, and within budget
- Recommend opportunities to increase business value of IT portfolio
- Lead or assist in the development of business cases for IT solutions that are consistent with business priorities and IT strategy
- Code and implement tools to mine, organize, and analyze business data
- Implement reports with intent of tracking and reporting measures of performance
- Assist with the management of large volumes of data
- Assist with implementation of data quality improvement processes and initiatives
- Translate business requirements and specifications into relevant solutions business intelligence solutions
- Assist with logical and physical data modeling to support business initiatives
- Support, test, and analyze applicable business applications
- Create and maintain advanced ETL processes for easy data flow to various systems
- Monitor automated system processes for success and failures
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Provide suggestions to improve IT systems and work as part of team responsible for ongoing process improvement efforts
- Ensure appropriate root cause analysis is taking place
- Work with third party resources to provide strategy and roadmaps surrounding data warehousing, integration, and analytics
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated project management experience
- 4+ years reporting experience with SQL, Oracle, or similar DB systems
- 4+ years of experience with T-SQL and scripting languages
- Experience with writing MDX calculations is required
- Strong proficiency with full SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Strong proficiency with data modeling, ERDs, UML modeling, and workflow diagrams
- Familiarity with source code management, preferably Microsoft TFS
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Web and mobile development experience are a plus
- Experience with data analysis tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with the following is a plus: Visual Basic, C#, Java/JQuery, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, or similar application/scripting languages required
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Company laptop
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
- Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: business intelligence, business intelligence developer, bi developer, SQL, oracle, T-SQL, scripting, MDX, MDX calculations, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, data modeling, ERD, UML, UML modeling, Microsoft TFS, VB, visual basic, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP
Masco HD Support Services, LLC
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.