Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
The Ipsos Quality Management - Business Intelligence Developer:
The Ipsos Quality Management team is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the team to deliver forward thinking, innovate build and deploy solutions as we are experiencing significant growth with our BI technologies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Gather and transform business requirements into innovative Business Intelligence solutions that effectively support our global business.
- Drive data model design and ETL processes for multiple data warehouses.
- Develop and implement test plans.
- Interact with business users and technical teams throughout the development life-cycle; analyzing problems and creating solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, MDX, and Data Warehouse concepts, with 2+ years of experience in Microsoft’s SQL Server Analysis Services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience with dashboards and report development.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Reliability and consistency in ability to deliver on commitments; meeting timelines, attention to detail, and anticipating business teams’ needs.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume and university transcript by clicking the "Apply" button below.Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.