Our San Diego, California office is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the Data & Analytics team within the Information Technology department. This person will collaborate with other team members and business leaders to build, deliver, enhance and maintain reporting, dashboard, and analytic solutions for various groups throughout the organization.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or
- BSc/BA in Engineering or
- Relevant Fields
- 5+ years Data and analytics experience
- Expert experience/knowledge of Talend Data Profiling, Pipeline Design and Development, Power BI design and development including a strong understanding both functionally and technically
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Requires strong knowledge of SQL(T-SQL), DAX, Talend Data Profiling, Talend Pipeline design and development, Power BI data modelling, design, development and visualization
- Strong working knowledge of creating and maintaining SQL queries
- Strong working hands-on with a Power BI (with a focus usability, performance, flexibility, testability, standardization)
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proven experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Responsible for requirements gathering and translating business requirements to technical specifications.
- Responsible for data integration of large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Responsible for Work on Conversion to Talend for existing ETL jobs written in SSIS
- Responsible for data modeling and target table design of complex data sets.
- Responsible for Talend Pipeline design and development.
- Responsible for Talend Data Quality design and development
- Responsible for Power BI dashboard development with strong DAX programming knowledge
- Responsible for responding to data inquiries from client stakeholders and the business team.