This position is located in Deerfield, Illinois
Your Talent. Our Vision. At AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Our analytics team is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer (Business Information Consultant) to be responsible for the development of business intelligence tools such as interactive reporting, dashboard design, and data visualization. We work in a fast-paced environment that is hungry for analytics and insights. If you have developed dashboards that allow for business decision-making, have strong data visualization skills, a passion for data and are always looking to make improvements, this is the role for you. We will invest in training the right candidate, including skills training required for the job.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with business stakeholders to provide analytics and business intelligence for data-driven decision making.
- Design dashboards and visualizes data to enhance business understanding.
- Responsible for end-to-end development of new reports and dashboards and modification of existing reports and dashboards, utilizing Business Objects and/or QlikView.
- Design, construct, and maintain Business Objects universes and/or QlikView data models.
- Serves as team leader for reporting or dashboard projects, mentoring and guiding staff in lower job levels.
- Produces standard reports according to calendar.
- Investigates business issue and determine best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- Provides analytic and data consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers.
About AIM Specialty Health
AIM Specialty Health (AIM) is a leading specialty benefit management company that promotes appropriate, safe and affordable healthcare services. We are a member of the Anthem family of companies, which is recognized as one of the nation's leading health benefits companies.
AIM provides innovative clinical solutions that focus on today's most complex and costly tests and treatments in radiology, cardiology, medical and radiation oncology, specialty drugs, sleep medicine, musculoskeletal and pain management, genetic testing, palliative care, and other emerging clinical areas.
With evidence-based medicine, technology, people and processes, we support clinical appropriateness review, provider collaboration and member engagement on behalf of more than 50 health plans, 40% of the Fortune 50 Employers, and 43 million members.
Today, our team includes more than 1,100 associates and features more than 600 licensed and board-certified physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who engage with more than 330,000 health care providers across the country. These healthcare providers access our solutions and specialized clinical expertise through our online ProviderPortal and experienced contact center-based teams that is enabled by our business platform.
Our pioneering spirit and dedication to improve health care continues to produce significant industry-first advancements, quality recognition achievements, and high satisfaction rates. AIM is certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and has received Full Accreditation for Health Utilization Management from the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC.)
We maintain offices in Chicago, Deerfield, Schaumburg and Westchester, IL, as well as Glendale, CA.
To learn more, visit http://www.aimspecialtyhealth.com/.
The successful candidate will have:
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software is required.
- Ability to manipulate large sets of data.
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.