BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER
The Select Group is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer with one of our top clients in downtown Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Business Analyst or Business Intelligence experience and have knowledge of the following databases: SQL, ETL, BI, or Tableau. This position will sit on-site and will work actively with end-users and the technical team.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or Business Intelligence experience
- Knowledge of the following databases: SQL, ETL, BI or Tableau
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce)
- Expertise in reporting and using visualization tools such as: Qlikview, Qlik sense, or Tableau
- Experience working with Business Objects
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent communication skills
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze business requirements as a subject matter expert and provide solution architecture to BI engineers for development as per business requirements.
- Analyze end user reporting requirements and develop reports & dashboards as per business requirements.
- Enable an environment of collaboration and accountability.
- Support the implementation of special projects from kickoff to completion by performing system & data analysis, providing solution architecture and developing/updating documentation artifacts.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.