Job Title : Business Intelligence Manager
Location : Groveport, OH
Duration : 6 Months
- Our client is in need of a Business Intelligence Manager to create a Business Intelligence platform,
- And build organization technical competency through development of internal resources supplemented with external resources in those areas with capability gaps.
- Potential candidate must partner with business groups on development and prioritization of appropriate infrastructure needs.
- Also must lead communications and change management with key stakeholders and senior leadership around business process changes, organization changes, governance etc.,
- As well as define and measure organization operational performance metrics to ensure the quality and efficiency of our Business Intelligence systems and teams.
- Also needs to develop a culture of quality and continuous improvement and execute on the highest return, most critical projects across the enterprise.
- This includes a strong understanding of multiple Business Intelligence Platforms and other reporting technologies,
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle and SQLServer,
- And sound knowledge of data management strategy, techniques and approaches.
- Experience with BI Agile software development is needed,
- As well as the ability to work at multiple levels of a Business Intelligence projects, including defining functional and technology specs, defining standards, managing Business Intelligence projects, and defining appropriate tools.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills for effective problem solving,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- And work well in a team environment across all levels of the organization,
- Implement project requirements through existing services, technologies, processes and/or new solutions to effectively meet vision.
- Experience working with global diverse teams across multiple time zones is needed.
- Finally, must assist teams in defining work processes and system requirements to meet business processes and metadata quality requirements
- And identify and document job processes and problems using structured, analytical skills using project management and general IT management methodologies.
Thanks & Regards,
Eshwar |Executive - Recruiter | Damcosoft Inc. |
NY Office: 112 W 34th St - 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120
NJ Office: 894 Green Street, Suite B, Iselin, NJ 08830
Phone: 631-759-8044 Ext:402