RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to our team in direct support of our global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in San Francisco, California (CA). Our client innovates everywhere; connecting people, things, processes, and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life.
Do you love working with data? Are you passionate about turning complex data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions? The Data Protection and Privacy (DPP) team is looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Manager who has a strong background in Database tools like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and Tableau. In this role, you will drive metrics reporting for DPP policy enforcement. You will work with DPP teams as well as teams from Security and Trust Organization to align on Data Acquire strategy, data set management and reporting. Your goal is to integrate DPP policy compliance metrics into overall DPP and S&TO metrics report in a consistent and seamless way.
Whom you will work with:
You will work across business stakeholder, IT, solution manager and product owners to define problems, scope projects, and deliver intelligent data solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, work on the most transformative projects and join a select Data Science team passionate about data-driven decisions, applying technology and continuous learning.
- Provide program/project management support
- Acquire data from various Sources for Data Science leveraging Database tools
- Develop Self Service capability through Tableau Data Source, APIs
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Collaborate with Cross Functional team to enable End to End Solution
- Initiate project to improve process and tools
- MS degree or Equivalent in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science or Information Science/M-Tech(Stat))
- 10+ years of Industry experience in Program and Project Management
- 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. (e.g., as a data engineer, database architect)
- Experience in visualization using Tableau or similar products
- Experience working with Relational Database like SQL, Oracle, Teradata, SAP Hana and Proficient in writing complex SQL queries for integration with Application
- Experience with NoSQL technologies, specifically Document (MongoDB) and Graph (Neo4j) types and Hadoop
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SPSS etc)
- Applied experience with machine learning (Logistic Regression, Neural Network, Random Forest, Ensemble methods)
- Experience in articulating business problems and answering using mathematical techniques using available data
- Experience in the field of data science, building predictive analytics solutions for different business problems Experience in handling large datasets (Structured or Unstructured)
- Experience working with big data platforms, like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Elasticsearch etc.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining and text mining
- Strong programming background and expertise in building models in languages like Python, R, Scala etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skill
- Quick learner and should be able to build solutions to solve complex business problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.