Role : Business Intelligence Program Manager
Location : San Jose, CA
Mode of Hire : Full Time
Required Skills/Essential Responsibilities:
- 10 to 15 years working experience in DWH / ETL / MDM tools like Teradata, Informatica
- Strong Project Management and Delivery Experience
- Good Experience in executing Agile driven projects
- Good Experience in Customer facing and management
- Good Knowledge in Big Data Technologies, like Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Plans, organizes, secures, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion Enterprise Data Services Project Delivery Strategy & Data Council and objectives.
- Centralize and streamline entry points for request across all function of Enterprise Data Services.
- Define set guidelines and implement set of services and delivery methodologies.
- Single reporting, tracking, and continuous improvement across all function the Enterprise Data Services
- Partners with Technology project stakeholders, internal customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive delivery strategy.
- Facilitates a cross-functional team to execute on defined deliverables and drives key decisions.
- Adapts and drives multiple delivery methods definition, roles and responsibilities and documentation including Data Discovery, Iterative Development, Agile, etc….
- Deliverables include the scope definition, work activities, project schedule, risk register, communication plan, resource plan, risk management plan, status updates, reporting, and tracking.
- Uses industry recognized/generally accepted BI Knowledge and tools, skills, tools and techniques to achieve a project’s stated objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent