Business Intelligence Solutions Lead
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Lead on a very long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Business Intelligence Solutions Lead will:
• Lead the solution design, development and implementation of operational, financial and clinical Business Intelligence Solutions.
• Leads and confers with business sponsors, analysts and other technical teams to understand the problem being solved, options, dependencies, and constraints.
• Engage with business, product and other teams to define end-to-end business intelligence solutions.
• Understand business drivers, including value/reasons for the solutions, options, dependencies and constraints.
• Facilitate and lead the requirements definition, including analysis needed. Ensure that requirements documentation is accurate and complete.
• Lead the business and technical analysis for the solution, and includes ownership of requirements.
• Lead the technical design of the solution, including leadership based on experience and engaging architects and other experts.
• Create conceptual Solution Design Diagram.
• Lead the delivery of the solution including development, integration testing, performance testing, quality assurance, user acceptance and deployment.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
• MS in Computer/Health Information Systems and/or MBA with concentration in Information Technology, or a BS in a related field and significant development and managerial experience.
• Ten plus years in full lifecycle Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse implementation and a minimum of three years in a Director, Managerial or Senior Lead role.
• Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies, data warehouse design and software development lifecycle.
• Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Microsoft BI and/or RDBMS including SQL Server, Oracle and Exadata. Technical certifications in one or more of these tools strongly preferred.
• Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
• Interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project status, address architectural topics, and participate in resolution of project risks and issues.
• Knowledge of reporting, data analysis and forecasting algorithms.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.