POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as a Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist for the Army Physical Disability Agency (PDA).The Agency’s mission is, “Provide a full and fair hearing to determine a Soldier's physical fitness for continued military service; if found unfit, determine level and type of compensation, and take action to separate or retire the Soldier when their career is interrupted by a physical disability.” Incumbent will utilize SAP Business Objects tools to perform data analysis and reporting for the agency.
- Develop and administer SAP Business Objects tools
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements from PDA staff.
- Analyze new requirements, identify gaps in data, impacts and risks to the current environment.
- Develop reports and analysis tools based on user requirements
- Manage application performance and tuning
- Communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree and >=8-10 years experience in data analysis or related IT field
- 2 years experience with SAP Business Objects tool suite including Web Intelligence Report Designer
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of standard business software products (Microsoft Office)
- U.S. Citizen
- Secret Security Clearance
- Security + Certification
- Knowledge of Army human resources data and processes
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.