We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer.
By joining Daniels Health, a global and family owned company, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to each other and empowered to deliver the future success of the company. With a strong focus on future growth and business development we now have the opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team in the Southern California region.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, customer centric sales team member. This is a true sales role with a great opportunity to receive your own territory to develop business. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with potential and existing customers. A high level of negotiating and solution selling skills is required coupled with strong relationship building capabilities.
With a strong focus on future growth and business improvement we have a new opening at Daniels Health for an innovative and strategic Business Development Manager to spearhead our sales efforts with the aim to build new business relationships across the California you will be integral to the success of Daniels Health.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to increase sales within an assigned geographical region. The Business Development Manager will partner with leaders within the healthcare industry through established relationships or by building relationships with hospitals, GPO’s, IDN’s and medical suppliers.
In summary the Business Development Manager will be accountable for, but not limited to:
- Achieve sales quotas for the territory as set by the company
- Targeting new business and creating a pipeline within the territory
- Participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the territory for the Regional Manager, Area Director, and Vice President of Sales
- Develop a business plan for the territory using SalesForce.com as the basis for the plan, detailing key targets, etc.
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plan is met and all opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for accounts won and accounts being worked on
If you have proven sales success, a passion for healthcare aligned with a passion for what we do here at Daniels then we would like to hear from you! This opportunity would suit somebody looking to take a step up and challenge themselves within a young, family owned and operated, global organization. In return you will have the opportunity to affect change, introduce new strategies and grow within Daniels.
- BS, BA Four Year Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ sales experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to professionally present the features, advantages, and clinical benefits of all our products and services to compare their performance with competitive products
- Solutions selling experience
- Computer literacy skills, especially in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Daniels is an EEO Affirmative Action Employer
Daniels Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.