Title: Business Manager IV
Location: Hanscom Air Force Base
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Program Description: The US Air Force requires full-spectrum Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support to staff a portfolio of Special Access Program (SAP). This specialized A&AS support is required to develop, integrate, test, field, and sustain networks and services across the Air Force SAP community. The mission is to integrate, modernize, and sustain a variety of SAP networks, enterprise software solutions, and multi-level data, voice, and video services.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Coordinator of pre-contract meetings with vendors and service providers
- Reviewer of contractual documentation
- Support to Enterprise program manager, program, and users
- Manage all pertinent administrative functions and tasks
- Act as a consultant to management in areas of pricing and strategy
- Required to be hands on and expected to have full understanding of all functions to include financial reporting, forecasting, scheduling, contracting, accreditation, and personnel management
- Provide customers and users with information that ensures effective and economical support for product, systems, applications, and services
- Reviews engineering designs and analyses equipment characteristics
- TS, SCI eligible (w/ current investigation within the past 6 years)
- Master’s degree required
- Minimum 10-12+ years’ experience and MA/MS degree
- Ability to travel up to (2-4 times per month)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB), MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.