The Wall Street Journal is looking for a business manager to join the WSJ. Magazine team. This role will work across the New York and licensed editions of WSJ., liaising with editorial, photo, legal, finance, and other company stakeholders to manage and streamline the magazine's business affairs. We are looking for someone who can provide detailed attention to the day-to-day business matters of the magazine, as well as help create new systems and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Manage all business aspects of the WSJ. Magazine and its licensed edition
- Work closely with text and photo editors, agents and legal team to manage all content available for licensing and their corresponding contracts
- Clear rights and post any available WSJ. Magazine content for international licensees
- Liaise with Editorial, Finance and Legal teams regularly
- Process invoices and maintain monthly budgets
- Perform accounting and business functions across Editorial and Photo teams
- 3-5 years in a business manager position
- Finance and accounting experience
, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Job Category:Business Operations Group