Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The digital ecosystem is evolving, driven by regulation, cultural shifts, and consumer expectation for privacy, transparency, and safety in data use. Our goal and responsibility is to equip large global businesses, digital natives, traditional marketers, small businesses, and agencies with a leading industry view and recommend avenues to explore to evolve their business and prepare for the future, so that advertising can be a safe and meaningful experience for people and businesses.Facebook’s Global Business Marketing team is seeking an experienced, savvy, and energetic marketing expert, who is passionate about ensuring that the digital ecosystem, through delivering personal advertising, continues to create value for businesses of all sizes around the world through advanced, privacy-safe, and future-looking approaches to advertising and data. The successful candidate will help develop and execute the outbound marketing strategy to support our critical Ads Ecosystem and Signal initiatives, including solutions that synthesize complexity, inspire leading marketers, and bring transparency to Facebook’s approach to the Ads Ecosystem, including browser technology, operating systems, and regulatory changes. This person will have the ability to simplify complexity and will collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Policy, Legal and Product to create marketing POVs, narratives, messaging, collateral, digital communication and more. This person will be a strategic thinker, a storyteller and a proactive self-starter with a track record of resilience under pressure. Having a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry and experience creating marketing communications and reactive messaging is a must.
1. Help set the business marketing strategy for the Ads Ecosystem and Signals and develop progressive marketing approaches to inspire and enable businesses
2. Craft the outbound marketing strategy of marketing programs, POVs, messaging and client-facing materials and reactive messaging on policies, enforcement and regulations
3. Collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g., Industry Marketing, Events, Global Customer Marketing, Comms, Digital) on opportunities to leverage and scale work via major marketing moments, campaigns and channels to reach relevant audiences
4. Partner with global cross-functional teams, including business product marketing, sales, and PR and policy, to advance goals
5. Create and scale compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g., POVs, messaging, presentations, guides, videos, websites)
6. Stay abreast of breaking news, geopolitics and technology trends in the advertising industry
7. BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or similar
8. 7+ years experience in marketing or advertising, positioning and messaging including account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, or product marketing in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
9. Knowledge and energy about the digital advertising industry landscape
10. Experience synthesizing complex technology products and client needs into simple, powerful stories
11. Experience simplifying, synthesizing and communicating cutting edge and technical business tools and concepts to drive privacy first advertising
12. Thrives in a rapid, ambiguous and high-pressure environment
13. Proven project management experience and prioritization skills
14. Communication and presentation experience
15. Experience balancing multiple projects in a highly matrixed organization
16. Experience in PowerPoint and Keynote
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.