Major Manufacturing Company is seeking a Business Objects Report Developer in Westerville, OH.
With general guidance, this position develops, improves and maintains business reports, reporting tools and related work to SAP Business Intelligence and Business Objects. The role works and communicates with multiple resources but works closely with end-users, and ensures functionality meets business needs.
- Designs, develops, codes. tests and provides Business Object reports.
- Serves as a resource for various reports and reporting tools to aid areas in extracting business information in user-friendly formats.
- Creates, debugs and corrects complex reports. Provides technical support to users on matters related to complex programming of Business Object reports.
- Reports may include creating or modifying dashboards, sub-reports, graphical reports, or similar.
- Works with business process owners and others to analyze business needs then translates into software solutions, primarily on the report tool side.
- Functions as a key contact with design solutions for each customer.
- Develops and prepares comprehensive technical documentation, ranging from test conditions, plans and data to final specifications.
- Ensures code integrity throughout testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Complies with business security policies, processes and practices.
- Provides technical training for relevant-users and supporting documentation as needed.
- Proactively monitors to ensure business and customer satisfaction while managing multiple projects..
- Works with others to apply data security and system best practices.
- May lead small project teams or partners proactively in cross-functional teams to develop or improve data warehousing and drive change based on business needs.
- Manages project scope and timelines.
- Requires bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field of study.
- Requires minimum two years of recent full-time experience in SAP Business Intelligence (Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Lumira, Design Studio, Webi and similar) and data warehouse environments.
- Requires demonstrated experience in Business Objects/ECC as well as BW/4HANA or BW On HANA experience.
- Prefers experience in SAP HANA.
We offer an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes many comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly profit sharing plan
- Company paid retirement plan
- 401K with company match
- Full health care benefits, including dental and vision; and a free on-site health clinic for all fulltime employees and their dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
- Qualified relocation assistance
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries. Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled