At Villa, we are passionate about Making People Better and are looking for someone who shares that same passion.
The Business Office Assistant will prescribe and adhere to Villa’s philosophy of Making People Better by providing B.E.T.T.E.R. Service Excellence:
(B)e Welcoming to all
(T)rust and Respect
(E)ngage and Communicate
As a Business Office Assistant you will better the lives of others by assisting the Business Office Manager with input of information within the accounting systems at the nursing center and those which interface with the support office.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Long Term care experience preferred, particularly in an admissions support or business office setting
Interested in joining the Villa family? Here’s what we offer:
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Emergency Loan Program
· 401k with Discretionary Match
· Advance Training in Clinical Care and Leadership
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Short & Long Term Disability
*Benefits may vary depending on full-time/part- time employee status and location. Please verify availability of benefits upon interviewing.
To learn more, visit www.villahc.com. EOE