Work in a beautiful, affordable apartment community! Artisan at Rush Creek is seeking a strong Business Office Manager (BOM) who also functions as an assistant site director. The BOM supports day-to-day operations, with responsibility for resident files, personnel files, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory compliance.
- Generate resident billing with accuracy
- Post receivables daily and make bank deposits
- Log move-in and move-out information into Yardi
- Process refunds
- Assign all expenses to proper department codes
- Issue late notices, balance due letters, credit letters, eviction notices, etc.
- Assist Executive Director with collections questions, resident communications, move-out notices, renewals, etc.
- Complete and submit payroll
- Assist with human resources, including the administration of company benefits
- Increase resident retention by providing excellent customer service
- Prior management experience is essential
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping; formal training in bookkeeping or accounting preferred
- Excellent computer skills; a working knowledge of Yardi is preferred.
- A proven leader who can make independent judgments and also oversee the work of others
- TDHCA (Tax Credit) experience and the leadership skills needed to manage staff in the absence of the executive director
The Artisan communities are owned and operated by The Franklin Companies. Artisan focuses on developing multi-family communities characterized by construction of the highest quality. Working with local, state and federal agencies, Franklin provides secure, modern and desirable residences. To learn more about us, go to www.artisanapts.com