Business Office Manager – Full Time with benefits
Looking to grow with one of the area’s premier hospice companies? Heart of Hospice is looking for experienced Business Office Manager to join our growing team.
Qualifications include, college degree,or advanced degree in human services with a minimum of two years’ experience in a health care setting. Hospice and/or volunteer experience preferred.
Heart of Hospice is a leading Hospice company providing excellent care to patient and families. Our goal is to serve every eligible patient with the same care and compassion we would give to our own families. We strive to meet our patients’ goals of care in a dynamic and life changing way.
The Business Office Manager is responsible to be the lead support of the business functions and financial management of the agency. He/she is responsible for coordinating all office activities including: medical records, data entry, maintaining patient records, preparing for all meetings, coordinating all telephone calls and maintaining sufficient office supplies. The Business Office Manager is responsible to the Administrator and assists with: direct patient expenditures coordination, employee time records, personnel records and billing liaison.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for Human Resource management of the agency by recruiting, training and orienting new employees.
· Completes and maintains employee personnel records, records employee status and rate changes, benefit reporting and verification, vacation and sick changes, and accident/incident
reporting and follow up and other duties as outlined in the Human Resource training manual.
· Manages conflict and complaint resolution when necessary.
· Responsible for accurate and timely Payroll processing for agency staff.
· Maintains current contracts on contracted personnel in accordance with regulatory purposes and agency reporting.
· Responsible to manage the phone system, fax/copier, phones, computers, IT, etc.
· Supervise and lead the Health Information Coordinators for all teams.
· Ensures all medical records are accurate and up to date in accordance with state and federal regulations and agency policy and protocol.
· Overseeing and assisting the pre-billing audit process.
· Achieves financial objectives by cost effective office supply management and budgeting.
· Manages, processes and approves all Accounts Payable invoices and submits for timely for payment. Maintains Accounts payable files according to agency protocol.
· Manages and processes Accounts Receivable and Revenue collections.
· Coordinates with Corporate finance and the Human Resource Director as necessary.
· Assists the Administrator in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions to drive financial performance.
· Participates in and assists with community activities, i.e., health fairs, conventions, community education programs, etc. as assigned by Director of Patient Care and/or Administrator.
Heart of Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.