Direct the overall Business Office activities in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as directed by the Administrator, to assure that Business Office tasks are done correctly and on schedule, such as Resident Funds, Census Records, Coordination of efforts with Quality Healthcare Services
- Follows the PCC daily task list, weekly task list, and month-end close checklist.
- Ensures completion of the Daily Census Verification process.
- Ensures that all room, ancillary, and miscellaneous charges are timely recorded in PCC.
- Ensures that the RUG Billing Triple Check Process is followed on a continuous basis.
- Manages private pay billing and ensures that the Centralized Statement process is followed.
- Manages Medicare ADRs and appeals per established procedure.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Highschool Diploma required.
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting fields; and/or experience in business office operations in long term care or healthcare related field, preferred.
- Possess effective communication skills to maintain positive relationship with residents, families, staff, physicians, consultants, providers, and governmental agencies, their representatives and the community.
- Current knowledge of local, state and federal guidelines and regulations
- Maintain neat, well-groomed and professional appearance