Southview Acres Healthcare Center is seeking a Full-Time Business Office Manager.
The Business Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function, which includes but is not limited to billing, accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, and the accurate reporting of same to corporate personnel under the advisement of the Executive Director.
Education & Qualifications
- 2 years of college or a degree in accounting preferred.
- Experience as a Business Office Manager in the healthcare field preferred
- Experience with Medicaid/Medicare/HMO Insurance
- Possess mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- Strong computer knowledge desirable.
- Software proficiency; working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Office is required
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Effectively communicate with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others