ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a versatile Business Operations Analyst II to support Dallas Banking Supervision in analyzing and presenting data using data visualization techniques and best practices. The Business Operations Analyst II will work in partnership with other team members and Bank employees to interpret data in order to identify and implement solutions that support efficient and effective operations. You will be based in Dallas, TX.
- Develop and present data, including performance dashboards, based on the needs of the department
- Analyze data and present recommendations to management to improve effectiveness, efficiency, workflows, and methodologies, with the potential to execute or assist in the execution of recommendations
- Research and interpret requirements from the Board of Governors and related authorities, as well as emerging or evolving best practices and trends both in the System and in the industry
- Assist in the coordination of audit/compliance efforts, including taking an active role in the planning, execution, and completion of audit/compliance reviews, policy and procedures assessments, and other business process reviews
YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics or other business related field of study preferred
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in a professional business setting preferred
- Professional certifications in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience in the utilization of Microsoft Power BI, R, and Tableau preferred
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication, analysis, and problem solving abilities
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
- You will collaborate with five other team members, four of them work in Dallas and one of them works remotely, all of them collaborating to ensure that Dallas Banking Supervision is properly supported.
OUR BENEFITS - You can select benefit plans that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career!
- Health, dental and vision coverage that is tops in the nation and low-cost
- Savings Thrift (401K) Plan with a 100% match up to 6%, including a pension plan
- Free credit protection, financial planning, and flexible spending accounts or health savings accounts
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Bank holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Opportunities to participate in employee resource groups to learn more about your colleagues, hone your leadership skills and contribute to causes you are passionate about
- Healthy lifestyle assistance through an on-site fitness center, subsidized cafeteria with healthy food options, and a state-of-the-art working environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free on-site underground parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement: $15,000 graduate degree, $7,500 undergraduate degree
- Barbeque Thursdays and so much more!
WHY THE FED?
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is dedicated to serving the public by partnering with communities and businesses, promoting jobs and stable prices, and keeping your money safe and available. We have opportunities aside from Finance and Banking Supervision and regulation that range from electricians to law enforcement, and many more. We welcome differing perspectives and are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture.
- This position will be located in the Dallas office.
- Required average travel of 15% will be necessary to complete job duties and responsibilities.
- Employment is contingent upon the selected candidate passing a financial credit check.
- By federal law, this position requires that candidates fall within one of the following citizenship categories: (1) U.S. citizen, (2) U.S. national, (3) U.S. permanent residents who are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization, or (4) U.S. permanent residents who have applied for naturalization within six months of being eligible to do so.
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity
of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture
that represents the communities we serve.
If you need special or additional accommodations during your interview process,