Job Title: Business Operations Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Office of the CFO is focused on Innovation and Execution; driving change and enabling the Finance Organization as its scales. We are a trusted partner & advisor to our counterparts throughout finance and the orrgnaization. We do that by focusing on growth, scale through operational excellence and investment in talent. And, we do this all while staying hungry and humbe enjoying the journey!
Come join the Office of the CFO and be a part of Finance transformation! We connect teams and processes across Finance to enable the execution of strategy and key priorities. We are transforming the way the finance works, through the development and execution of key management systems and enabling communications and culture on behalf of the Finance leadership and driving operational excellence as we deliver.
What you get to do in this role:
Communicate & Enable Change:
- Partner with CoS and Finance business leads on the strategic rollout of management systems to enable the the finance organization and development and coordination of a wide variety Finance programs and activities as it relates to Culture and key moments of engagement such as All Hands, Recognition Awards, New Hire Orientation.
- Collaborate with the Finance Communications Lead to enable the development and publishing of content for Finance-wide communications; Finance All Hands and Finance Leaders Forum
- Prepare presentations for external and internal audiences such as read-outs for Finance Leaders, Finance all hands meetings
Support Finance Initatives:
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach to influence decision making and support Finance Leaderership Team in evaluating strategic opprotunities/initiatives
- Partner with CoS in creating tools and summarizing data to support Business Operations Initiatives
- Support Chief of Staff and the finance enablement lead in planning and executing Finance Department’s talent enablement strategy
Drive Process and Culture
- Collaborate across Finance Leadership Team and with OCEO to create a regular operating cadence of Finance Activities, including but not limited to All Hands meetings, QBR’s, Quarter End activities and Finance Reviews
- Project Manage the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) And Employee Resource Group (ERG) program activities across the Finance organization ensuring overall alignment with our Corporate Talent business partners
- Provide ad-hoc project and program management support as needed for various initiatives, such as functional transformation, optimization analyses, and projects for our Finance development rotiational program, Finance Interm Program, Finance New Hire Orientation, Finance Brown Bags and Meet ‘n Greets with Finance executives, and other Finance engagement forums and ithers yet to be defined
In order to be successful in this role:
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can prioritize and pivot accordingly to the current work demands
- You are able to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to groups at all levels and have the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in to deliver results
- You are comfortable leading in strategic planning and project management projects
- You are able to work cross-functionally to drive projects that support the Finance Organization’s Priorities and Initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree withh 3-5 years of experience in a related business role/function, such as Program/Project Management, Communications, or Business Operations.
- Previous project management experience in the area of College recruitment and/or other functions in a Human Resources discipline is desirable
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.