As the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products, Wyndham Destinations has developed or acquired more than 220 vacation ownership resorts throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America and the South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations develops and operates an expansive portfolio of resorts, managing comprehensive vacation ownership sales, marketing, and consumer financing operations. The company’s seven primary consumer brands include: CLUB WYNDHAM®, WorldMark by Wyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM ASIA®, WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club, Margaritaville Vacation Club® by Wyndhamand WYNDHAM CLUB BRASIL SM.
Nearly 900,000 owner families worldwide and an extensive and diverse portfolio of resorts make the company a vacation ownership powerhouse. In 1991, the company revolutionized the traditional timeshare model with the launch of points-based ownership allowing owners the flexibility to choose the timing, duration, location and accommodation options for their vacations. Today, Wyndham Destinations commitment to product innovation has led to the development of a new business model — Wyndham Asset Affiliation Model (WAAM). The model allows Wyndham Vacation Ownership to add world-class vacation options for owners by affiliating with high-quality standing condominium inventory, utilizing the company’s industry-leading sales and marketing expertise to sell vacation ownership interests.
We are currently recruiting a motivated Business Operations Coordinator to join our team in Steamboat Springs, CO.
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Come prosper and grow with us! We offer:
- Preparation of Timeshare Sales Contracts for Sales Department and Property Owners.
- Maintain Property Owner Information.
- Prepare and balance cash and deposits for Contracts Department.
- Provides information for Sales Department as necessary.
- Assist Contract Supervisor in support of Sales Staff.
- Preparation and maintenance of legal documents.
- General office work and other duties as assigned.
- Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
- Assist with Tour reception check-ins
- Data Entry
- Timeshare or Mortgage Loan Processing experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Computer experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.