Here at Chase, we focus on our customers first and foremost. Our employees are initiators, collaborators, and results-oriented individuals. They have a knack for looking at the details, and finding solutions to everyday challenges. As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We focus on customers’ best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what’s right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
The Business Operations Manager (BOM) leads a team of Document Analysts who are responsible for the processing of auto lease and loan contracts received from the Chase Auto indirect dealer network. The processing team verifies contracts and ancillary contract documents to ensure they are prepared and executed in accordance with Chase Auto’s originations verification and corrective action guidelines, pricing, and credit risk policies.
The BOM will interact directly with Private Label and retail sales partners / dealers, Credit Analysts, and our Legal & Compliance team. The BOM is required to ensure that processing staff apply Chase Auto originations verification and corrective action guidelines [CAM], and partner with internal resources to resolve issues not directly addressed in the CAM.
The selected candidate must meet the following objectives:
- Promote employee retention, internal mobility, and diversity
- Monitor standards for and develop staff – monitor key performance indicators and provide staff coaching
- Solicit feedback from the Chase Auto team, Private Label and retail sales and service partners, and dealers to identify improvement opportunities of the dedicated team
- Ensure the regional team achieves Quality Assurance / Quality Control goals
- Provide outstanding service to dealers
- Dealer survey results will be used to measure overall success
Schedule: The work schedule for this opening will be Monday - Friday - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Twoyears loan processing and related operational leadership experience strongly desired
- Ability to communicate with department managers to facilitate operational process changes and understand impacts
- Proven interpersonal, team-orientated skills
- Experience in production, client services, and business projects
- In-depth knowledge of auto leasing or auto servicing is strongly preferred
- Credit Underwriting experience preferred
- Knowledge of eContracting processes to include the understanding of their complexity a strong plus
- Experience in promoting or growing a business product a plus
- Broad knowledge of the Chase Auto organizational structure a plus
- College Degree preferred