Business Planning Analyst - Ridgefield Park, NJ
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting contract opportunity for a Business Planning Analyst in Ridgefield Park, NJ!The Business Planning Analyst provides support to the SCM / Business Planning team for Verizon Account at Samsung. Incumbent will provide support on various Business Planning & Financial activities. Activities include: Maintaining Verizon customer SCM relationships, Supporting Verizon customer product requirements, analyzing and improving current process to cater business needs. Business Planning Profession plays a key role in execution of established weekly Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) processes with customers to assure efficient business planning and achievement of defined business metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Conducts and participates in weekly customer collaborative planning meetings and acts to implement any change decided during CPFR meetings
• Will be responsible for receipt, review, analysis and system entry of customer forecasts and weekly sales reports
• Will be responsible for CPFR process as required by weekly business rhythm
• Participates in Product Sales Inventory (PSI) meetings to identify sales target status and product requirements to ensure fulfillment of product development and delivery to achieve sales plans.
• Functions as the focal point to improve communications between headquarters and corresponding Samsung team members, Verizon Wireless and headquarters.
• Communicates daily between headquarters and local organization on production allocation, delivery requirements and inventory management. Provides sales with daily updates of product delivery schedules from headquarters and against customer product delivery commitments. Coordinates and handles the escalation of critical product availability, launch issues and sales demands with manufacturing leadership.
• Integrate KPI’s/Dashboard into SEA’s Joint Business Planning process with various customers
• Monitor CPFR KPI performance and develop plan for improvement
• Prepare Ad Hoc reports related to account team monthly/quarterly financials
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Supply Chain/Data Analytics, Business, and/or Statistics. Master’s degree would be plus.
• 0 to 4 years of work experience in telecommunications/technology/ consumer goods
• Must be an advanced user of MS Excel and have prior experience with modeling, data analysis
• SAP experience preferred
• Experience in Programming/ Statistical and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau is a plus
• Previous experience in analytical or related discipline preferred
• Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-cultural team environment to achieve team goals and complete assignments within established deadlines.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Atterro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.