Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Identify, analyze and blend large amounts of data (such as Salesforce & inContact) into meaningful and manageable reports, for use by different levels of management.
- Effectively prioritize responsibilities to ensure deadlines and strategic goals are met.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, Economics or related field
· 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis, process improvement, consulting, or related field
· Ability to use analytical, logical, and organizational skills to make business decisions using complex information
· Advanced proficiency in Excel for data analysis is a MUST
· Experienced Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
· Experience with Tableau and Salesforce is a PLUS
· Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly
· Strong, self-motivated team player
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.