Apogee Solutions, a Woman Owned Small Business, is seeking an experienced Business Process Engineer in support of our current task order. This position supports the Readiness and Health Directorate of BUMED in its missions of policy development, decision-making, and management and administration in the functional areas of Health Management, Logistic, and Operational support.
Utilizing business process improvement, the BUMED Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP) has worked for several years to establish, standardize, and realize efficiencies in the functionality of the BHIP model and optimize access management in primary care clinics across the Navy Medicine Enterprise. To sustain the program in a time of considerable transition, headquarters level needs enhanced support in health services; capabilities program management, future planning and strategy, and business and program management.
- Analyzes current business processes and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as it relates to current business environment
- Develops methods to improve productivity and efficiency
- Creates process change by integrating new processes and improving existing ones with the goal of seamless overall improvement
- Support the continued implementation processes and procedures
- Execute and monitor re-design activities which may include policy and memo development, hiring and training plans, workflow design, and policy adherence and enforcement activities
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s preferred)
- A minimum of 5-12 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with a variety of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures; preferably in the military medical community
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to pass a federal background screening such as NACI, NACLC, Public Trust
Candidate Must be a US Citizen
Please mention in resume or cover letter any previous background checks, CAC, or Clearance status