Veritude is hiring for a Business Process Engineering Analyst at Fidelity Investments in Westlake, TX
We are looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to lead a cross-functional team evolving business planning processes, self-service reporting processes and metrics. The primary objective of the role is to assist in the implementation of a wide variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance effectiveness and profitability of the organization, leveraging tools such as LSS. This will include ensuring process improvements, productivity improvements and cost reductions. This position is committed to continuous improvement through the management of data, the leveraging of technology, and the redesign of processes, leading to the most efficient and effective work processes that are repeatable and sustainable across the organization.
You will bring a global mind-set and have a high comfort working and orchestrating in a distributed team and management set-up. A structured and organized approach as well as a natural inclination to get things done through others will be key to success. Given the central and global role, outstanding communications skills, both in writing and verbal will be required, and an independent, effective upward managing work style. The ideal candidate should show ease at making personal connections, be confident in leading and constructively challenging with proactive approach to solving problems and overcoming obstacles.
Essential Job Functions
- Management of high priority, large to medium-sized cross-functional projects, focused on process improvement (often numerous concurrent projects), often with high complexity and impact, per the agreed schedule
- Contribute to the assessment of business problems and opportunities and recommend best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical).
- Work with management team to identify, define and prioritize portfolio of projects to ensure work aligns with strategic goals.
- Utilize structured, disciplined, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems.
- Skilled at value-stream mapping, process and data analysis as well as Voice of Customer techniques.
- Identifies and gathers business process metrics, voice of customer, voice of business, policy/procedure impacts.
- Define and obtain the necessary data, and then calculate the impact of project improvements on operating metrics. Assesses and executes on data, analysis, and implementation of solutions and tracking results. Skilled with creating balanced scorecards and performance management techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation including project charter, progress updates, and final reports to capture and communicate learnings to enable best practice replication.
- Effectively communicate progress to senior team. Create executive level presentations for internal or external use as applicable to communicate project and portfolio status and plans.
- Promote LEAN and Six Sigma by example, when interacting with all business resources and when leading LEAN Six Sigma projects. Be a certified LEAN Six Sigma process expert.
- Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core business management processes across Fidelity, advise the business on requirements and best practices for optimizing these.
- Expert knowledge of Business Process Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering (5+ years in transformation roles)
- Strong Change Management Skills (5+ years in transformational roles). Can clearly drive change successfully and is process disciplined. Is driven and persistent. Proven track record of supporting effective organisational change.
- Consulting experience (desirable)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (from a reputable institution)
- Scaled Agile Coach (from a reputable institution)
- Master’s Degree (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Scaled Agile, PPM and/or Financial Management systems
- Strong Microsoft Visio and Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Software Development and Software Management applications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills (without direct authority of others).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to cultivate support, lead change and drive acceptance at all levels of the organization, up to and including the executive level.
- Team player and collaborative working style to implement change.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Self-driven, self-managed, energetic, passionate and motivated with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Strategic, disciplined and organized with the able to establish and manage goal delivery.
- Strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Adaptable and agile, can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines and make project adjustments to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment