This is an exciting career building opportunity for a business process oriented individual with a service first mentality. This role is responsible to be an active member of a newly formed Change Champion/Power User Network to roll out the legacy Univar Solutions Systems and Process platforms (SAP, SalesForce and others) through the organization and fitting it to the local and functional sites. This will consist of site preparation, conducting end user training, validating site readiness, ensuring post go-live adoption and retraining if necessary. This role will be responsible for making decisions at the site level and will be the first line back to the larger project team. This is not an IT role as we are seeking trainable talent with a technical aptitude and interest in driving process efficiencies. Individuals selected for this role will be assigned to one of the following functions: Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and Marketing. Experience in any of these functions is preferred.
- Acts as the liaison between business and technology.
- Learn the future Univar Solutions processes, functional operations, and ultimately partner up with an internal Business Subject Matter Expert (SME), who will provide the Process Expert direction.
- Deployed out to the field and work independently to train, understand how to fit different business processes and how to solve any problems.
- Conduct system testing per defined testing scripts
- Identify gaps
- Develop / modify new test scripts as needed
- Lead End Users through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Lead the end-users support to answer questions & resolve problems at a specific site / location
- Serve as front-line resource
Site specific adaptation of the Univar Solutions template
- Validating site specific data & resolving issues
- Ensuring the Univar Solutions Template will meet local business needs and adapting as necessary
- Identifying key reports / metrics for site management to monitor project execution
- Bachelor’s degree or (equivalent experience in functional area with in Univar Solutions)
- Additional needs vary based on functional area
- 2-5 years of business practices/processes experience with the ability to recommend solutions
- Must be comfortable working both in a strong team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems
- Proven experience in working collaboratively across various levels and functions to resolve issues
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills
- Must be able to travel 100%
- Prior experience working in an SAP is preferred
- Chemical / distribution industry experience preferred
- Work knowledge or background in the functional area is preferred
- Technical aptitude and interested in leveraging technology to drive process efficiencies