La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL's mission is to pioneer innovative, high-quality and best value specialty technology and engineering services to customers in the federal government and commercial marketplace.
We are an SBA Certified 8(a) Woman-Owned Small Business, awarded San Diego’s WOSB of the Year 2019 by the US SBA, and the SBA District Director’s Technology Sector Award in 2018. LJL has a reputation for performance to the highest standard, specializing in high-end cybersecurity engineering solutions, to include Machine Learning Technology, Artificial Intelligence R&D, Secure Enterprise Architecture Design, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) , DoD Cloud Architecture development and deployment (AWS, Azure), Structured Data Models and Inference Engine Technology, System Security Engineering and System Accreditations (RMF & DIACAP), Advanced Technology Concept Development and Feasibility Assessments, Information Systems Security Manager/Officer (ISSM/ISSO) Services, and NIST 800-171 Compliance.
LJL has an opening for a Program Analyst to join our team in Laguna Niguel, working in support of the general management and business operation of the PERC and its parent Division, Targeting Operations.
- Perform analysis and research for identified projects
- Supports managers on a variety of tasks and projects to meet deadlines; and
- Creates reports, executive briefings, and spreadsheets utilizing Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Analyzes Business Processes and supports Process Improvement and Modernization
- Supports Business Intelligence strategy development for the organization including assimilation of various reports and metrics to identify areas of improvement
- Develops Data Architecture Diagrams and Data Strategy in support of Process Improvement and Modernization initiatives
- Briefs senior government officials as Subject Matter Expert for Data Architecture, Management, and Strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 5 years of experience creating statistical reports and workflow analyses and processes
- 5 years of experience documenting data requirements, developing data strategy, and drafting data architectures
- 3 years of experience supporting law enforcement/immigration law organizations (military, paramilitary, or Federal government experience may be substituted)
- 1-2 years of experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik
- 1-2 years of experience with Python, R, NLP, and/or other data science orientated development languages
- US Citizen