- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business systems teams
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Applies business process improvement practices to reengineer methodologies, principles, and business process modernization projects
Required Education and Experience:
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.