Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Business Process Specialist, you will assess the effects of organizational changes and helps the Business Process team map new, improved, and more efficient processes. The Business Process Specialist applies empirical and quantitative methods to understand and ultimately improve the quality and speed of performance outcomes. The Business Process Specialist not only designs, executes, and evaluates workflow studies but also communicates findings and recommendations to improve operations through cycles of learning and performance.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Defines and maps assigned workflows and processes; identifies decision points and gaps
- Analyzes operational workflows for opportunities to increase efficiencies and systematic optimizations
- Monitors operational KPIs, dashboards, and reports; identifies baseline problems and opportunities
- Defines objectives, requirements, and plans with internal and external stakeholders and leads cross-functional data gathering
- Manages projects associated with approved recommendations
- Supports departmental implementation and/or operationalization of new products, strategies and growth initiatives
- Supports the Operations and Clinical Application teams when implementing workflow, process, and governance changes
- May require other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of experience in health care operations, clinical operations, or other relevant work experience
- Experience with operations and/or clinical workflow process improvement
- Experience with implementing new products and strategies across a decentralized organization
- Experience using project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall) to design and/or execute business process optimization projects is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Ability to manage one's own time and the time of others
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.