Business Processes Project Manager
- Job Label:
BUCK - A 102-year-old firm that is JUST GETTING STARTED.
Project Manager - HR Outsourcing (Virtual)
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?
We have many open positions; please take a look at https://jobs.buckglobal.com/
Project Manager (PM)
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management. You will have high visibility, aggressive schedules and require communication/negotiation skills to balance the needs of project stakeholders. You will play a key role for our business by linking between clients and internal team members in the delivery of client projects. You will collaborate with multiple lines of business to develop, implement and maintain our pension and benefits administration platform. Key responsibilities include:
- Meet client deliverables while facilitating open and ongoing client communications. Keep the client informed. Manage the client interactions, communications, and expectations.
- Develop and maintain project plans, ensuring that both the clients and internal stakeholders understand their responsibilities, deliverables and timing and the impact on the project.
- Produce, review and present status reports and dashboards to ensure project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget and expected results. Provide agendas and meeting notes.
- Establish the tools and processes to track and report on the project health and progress towards project goals.
- Collaborate with the product owner to clarify objectives, scope, project benefits and expectations. Diligently manage the client to scope.
- Influence project execution approach to deliver under tight timelines while minimizing risk to client and product quality. Provide risk mitigation plan.
- Efficiently manage the system implementation team to ensure that tasks are completed on time and that team members have the resources and tools needed to complete their work.
- Ensure that team members know the project scope and their budgeted hours.
- Be able to communicate where project is relative to budget and understand the remaining work in order to effectively develop estimates to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to adapt or work effectively with different types of people.
- Inspire and enable team members to work together and communicate effectively to accomplish the project goals.
- Leverage and assign work to the appropriate resources according to their areas of expertize.
- Hold team members accountable for individual responsibilities.
- Provide appropriate and constructive feedback.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in an HR outsourcing environment
- Experience in Defined Benefit pension plans as a project manager is required. Knowledgeable on the basics of Defined Benefit plan design, administration and service delivery/technology solutions including best practices and the implementation of client focused solutions required
- Ability to work within a PMO
- Proven experience in successfully leading project teams with multifaceted, competing priorities and deadlines, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment
- Sense of accountability and owning work
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Desire to learn, accept new challenges
- Proficient in MS Office (including Excel), MS Project, Windows
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Post secondary education, bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, human resources management or benefits administration is preferred
- Industry specific certifications including PMP
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
At Buck, we’re exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realize the best organizational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.
- Related Keywords:
- (PMP certification, defined benefit administration, team management)