Duration: 12 months
Top 3 must have skills:
Top 3 must have skills:
1. Exceptional verbal/written communication skills and ability to clearly communicate tasks with both internal and external stakeholders
2. Ability to both take strategic direction on various projects and deliver actions/message to external & internal teams
3. Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, & Word skills and the ability to use these skills to accurately document and record information
• Day-to-day assignment overview:
- Work together with Regional Service Managers and Senior Manager (RSM National Lead) on various tasks
- Partner with internal partners (A/R, Warranty, Parts, Process Innovation, Dealer Support, & Product Support) to gather and analyze data to be shared with Senior Leadership
- Build relationship with external 3rd party in In Home Customer Service companies and work directly with them gathering any needed info or data
Title: Regional Service Analyst & Data Clerk
Responsible for supporting Regional Service Managers and RSM Lead. Responsibilities include monitoring, investigating, and providing in-depth reporting on in-field performance of all assigned products. Gather and compile info and provide to RSM’s and Field Leadership. The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Build solid relationships with Customer Care team), RSM’s & BE’s and work thoroughly with Service Center accounts on operating issues, competitive landscape, and strategic outlook
• Compile, edit, and gather accurate data and information to develop technical, operational and strategic reports, assuring they are legible and delivered on time
• Complies performance reports of Samsung Service Centers and assist in maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Regular meetings with RSM’s, BE’s and Field Leadership to go over reporting relating to process improvement tasks, KPI’s improvement tasks, BE support tasks and Ad-Hoc Leadership requests
• Creates detailed reports which include: Surveying service partners, researching databases, performing on-site visits, obtaining samples, and researching potential solutions
• Performs other duties as directed by RSM Lead and/or Head Office leadership
• Review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
• Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff
• Approve and audit data with source documents
• Review and audit logs of activities and completed work
• 2 + years’ experience gathering reports, analyzing Key Performance Indicators and providing data analytics
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point, & Word skills required
• Located near Samsung’s Ridgefield Park, New Jersey office
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Technical skills include documentation skills and time management skills
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable presenting regular updates to senior Leadership on status of business and/or projects
• Thinking in a disciplined, strategic, analytical, and logical manner
• Ability to analyze large data sets to arrive at actionable conclusions
• Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers
• Ability to both take strategic direction and deliver direction to team for action
Preferred Skills & experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Experience with Tableau, SAP, Business Intelligence Systems
• Experience with Medallia and/or other Net Promoter Scoring platforms