CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nation’s top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess.
We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms.
This role is for an outgoing, energetic individual who is capable of supporting SimpleNumbers® clients by being responsible for utilizing our methodology toupdate financial models, assist in drawing and forecasting conclusions, and in presenting findings in a compelling way to drive change in our clients.
- Follow dynamic conversations on in-depth financial matters,
- Daily team interaction regarding client and financial data
- Preparation and updating of financialmodels
- Dailyclient interactions regarding financial data, strategy, and research
- Assisting with presentationsto clients and/or groups of clients regarding our SimpleNumbers® brand
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to balance sheets; working accounting background is a plus
- Ability to follow general evaluations of financialdata, including balance sheets, in client-facing situations
- Solid history of direct client interaction, comfortcommunicating and gaining buy-in for ideas
- The ability to utilize basic functions in Excel and quickly perform simple calculations and spreadsheet updates
- Proven ability to perform work with accountability for accurate and complete results
- Commitment to teamwork, customer service, and continuous learning
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRI’s family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com