Business Project Manager III - Dublin, OH
The Business Project Manager will be accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
- Analyzes work plans and makes recommendations for improved processes.
- Prepares financial analyses to support and assess project/program financial impact.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- 6-8 years of Project Management experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and related experience
STATUS: Contract to Direct
PAY RATE: To $65,000 when converted to perm
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.