Business Rebate Analyst, Seed & Fertilizer – Loveland, CO
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Accountable for assigned strategic supplier(s) and lead a key market and region segments cross-functionally
- Support strategic supplier managers in the development, negotiation, tracking, implementation and redemption of supplier contracts and business plans to maximize working capital, rebates and achieve agreed upon objectives
- Support strategic supplier managers in the maintenance and analysis of Segmentation/Vistex rebates (product level impact analysis and PO Based Rebates)
- Understand new business strategies, provide recommendations for automated solutions to support new or existing strategies and implement the proposed solutions within budgeted resources and timelines
- Ensure monthly rebate accruals are accurate and reviewed with shelf directors and properly reflected in income
- Ensure monthly rebate variances (collected and recognized to income) including to forecast are understood and communicated with key stakeholders
- Ensure both ARS and SAP data is set up and maintained correctly as it relates to Vistex and Segmentation agreements
- Drive business plan achievement and improved end to end margins by modeling and analyzing customer and program profitability
- Drive proper evaluation of business cases detailing financial implications supported by financial modeling of various “what-if” scenarios
- Align with strategic supplier managers on new or changes in reporting requirements to deliver accurate analytical and performance rebate program metrics
- Develop, build and maintain analytical models and performance metrics in support of the business
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of Finance or Business related experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran