Acquires, builds, and manages a portfolio of up to 200 "profitable" small business relationships consisting of "high value/high potential" small business and directly related consumer customers. Maximizes share of wallet of deposits and other bank services. Uses existing customers and internal/external network as referral sources to gain new business. Increases overall portfolio value, and contribution to branch performance and company profitability. Works independently but will occasionally receive guidance/direction from manager and/or other BRMs
* Bachelor's degree in business/finance preferred.
* 3 years business or commercial banking experience (i.e. business development calls, sales, portfolio relationship management) or 5 years sales experience.
* 3 years work experience interviewing credit applicants, determining credit worthiness, negotiating loan programs, terms for extending credit and analyzing fiscal and business financial conditions of corporate enterprises; or related experience.
* Work experience in retail banking or investments environment preferred.
* Work experience that demonstrates the possession of interpersonal and human relations skills to interact, understand and communicate effectively with business customers, professionals and other bank representatives.
* Proficient in the use of the PC, MS Office applications, and the internet for research purposes.
* State of Hawaii Life and Health Insurance and Securities Series 6 and 63 licenses preferred.
Current State of Hawaii Driver's License and transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled